Friday Feeling

Posted by on June 5, 2020

Wow, what a week. It has been rather strange being back at school but not with our class. I have been teaching some of the year 6 children which has been really fun. I loved catching up with lots of you on the phone on Monday and Tuesday too.

Here’s what you have been up to this week!

Xavier had a wonderful half term doing lots of walks, drawing and going to the beach. Wonderful pictures, Xavier!

He also created a haiku which was a challenge this week

Xavier is sad
As he cannot play football.
Instead he cycles!

Amelie created a super pictogram using some yummy resources.

Lewis had great fun using his measuring skills to make cakes. They look delicious! He also wrote his version of ‘The Door’

Amelia made a Roman Honey Cake over Zoom with her Granny all by herself. I imagine it was yummy as there isn’t much left! She also wrote a super version of ‘The Door’.

Florence has written a letter to her future self this week, to remind herself what this time was like when she is older.
She also went on a socially distanced walk with Beth using a stick for a measure.

Harry has been learning about the Romans! He had to label all the descriptions of the rooms on the map and now knows what all the different rooms were used for! 

Gracie made a nature rainbow from colourful flowers.

Annabelle has written her own version of the door. Well done!

The-Door-by-Annabelle-Kuusik

Beth has been practicing her French (and hairdressing) skills!

This weeks Timed tables rock star is…

BETH!

As I can’t do a Fancy dress Friday for Joe Wicks (and I had run out of costumes!) I have a little treat for you and me. I will give you a picture with an emoji and I would like you to guess the chocolate behind the emoji which is my Friday treat this evening. The clue for this one is ‘you may call clever people this’. Hmm, what could it be? Comment your answer below!