Lots of learning!

Posted by on July 3, 2020

It was lovely to speak to so many of you in circle time on Monday. I can’t wait for our next one! Remember, if you have any questions about transition into year 4, circle time on Thursday is a chance for us to talk about them.

Annabelle has been busy creating a wonderful model from 1800 pieces of Lego!

Veronica carried out the egg drop experiment and was surprised that the egg was smashed despite the number of bubble wrap layers around it, the box and the parachute. 

Noah also completed the egg experiment. Here he is with his best egg protector.

Lewis completed the sports week challenge for blue team and was fantastic! Here he is doing some of his activities.

Gracie and her sister cleared out the river at the start of the riverside walk this week. They ad been noticing all the plastic near the bridge every time they go past and they wanted to do something about it!

Henry completed some of the sports challenge this week. Here he is on the endurance run.

Archie also completed his run for his team!

Well done to our Times Tables Rock Star this week…

HENRY!

I really enjoyed our circle time this week. If you missed it, you can watch the recording on teams. I will also be doing another circle time on Thursday 9th July at 4pm. I hope you can join!