Final farewell…

Posted by on July 22, 2020

It is finally the end of your first year in the Junior school. Although this wasn’t the way any of us hoped or expected it to end, I hope you all enjoyed the time we had together in year 3! Mrs Attree and myself are so impressed by the resilience and independence you have shown while working at home and in school for those of you who have been in.

I wish you all the best of luck in year 4 and know you will have an amazing time with Miss Leete as your new teacher! Remember to show her how super you all are with your attitude to learning and knowledge.

I will still be around the school and look forward to giving you a smile and a wave when I see you, and I hope you will still come to chat to me at break times and around the school.

All that is left for me to say is to have a wonderful summer holiday, stay safe and I will see you (from a distance!) in September.

I am SO proud of you and will miss you LOTS!

Miss Duncan xx